Sunday 4 December 2011

December 4

Okay, so the bags are pretty much packed. I have to say that the job was a lot more challenging than I expected since each suitcase must not weigh more than 50lbs. The final tally is 4 large suitcases plus a small one full of stuff to give people in Vietnam and then our two carry-ons each plus a small for our own stuff. I just hope we can fit it all in the MDX for the ride to Toronto!
So with all that done I should be feeling pretty relaxed for the home stretch to departure but alas this is me we're talking about and I wouldn't be me without a healthy dose of stress to keep me going. Yup, Malcolm has had a fever all day. I can't remember the last time any of us were sick but hey with 3 sleeps left until we leave doesn't now seem like a great time? Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment