Friday 11 November 2011

Preparing for the trip - tickets

Funny story.....Back in June, Phil had been shopping for plane tickets for a few months. I had no idea what a crazy process that would be! He realized the prices changed all the time and were different in the night than they were during the day. Everytime he spotted a good deal he was too afraid to lock in for fear he would find something cheaper. I feared we would never get tickets!
Anyway at the end of June my boss at the dental office had all of us staff fly out to Miami for an amazing continuing education experience. The course was outstanding the flight however was not! So as we were sitting in the airport cursing yet another delay I told my collegues that I would be sure to tell Phil NOT to book with UNITED! Here comes the funny part.....just moments later I get a text from Phil saying "We're booked!!!!" of course I nervously texted right back asking with who and you guessed it...UNITED! Can't wait to see how that goes. -_-



Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment