Tuesday 22 November 2011

November 22

Ida asked for another post and Jo Ann asked about wether or not we had to get vaccinations so with the following words I willl kill 2 birds with one stone. Not litterally of course. Who does that?!

So yes we did have to get vaccinated and this is still somewhat of a sore spot. (and I don't mean on the arm....although it was tender for a few days..) By sore spot I actually mean upsetting, shocking, pick my jaw up off the reception desk, we so got ripped off type of sore spot. Infact I' m considering setting out on a quest to find the largest malaria infested moskito I can find in the backwoods of Vietnam (do they have back woods in Vietnam?) so I can sacrifice myself to it just to get my money's worth out of the retirement fund I supplied Dr Suri with at the travel clinic. Might I suggest that unless you have money dripping out of your pockets, you don't go to the Centerpoint Travel Clinic in Nepean. Anyway, can't put a price on health right?

No comments:

Post a Comment